Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Valentine Rockabilly

I know Valentine's Day is a couple more weeks in the future, but I've made my February Gift and I can't wait to give it!

{FS}Charlie Valentine Rockabilly CoatDress FEBGift

And while I did the February Gift, I was inspired to do a few others. I controlled myself to do only 3 more. It was difficult coz I love patterns.

FS}Charlie Denim Rockabilly CoatDress

{FS}Charlie Nautical Rockabilly CoatDress

{FS}Charlie Plaid Rockabilly CoatDress

Other stuffs Moon is wearing:
hair: TRUTH HAIR Candy -  black & whites/ (Chemistry) Hair - Ivy - HUD.1
skin: Elysium - Shui skin - dolce tone
eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes (Midnight Hazel)
shoes: {FS}Betty High Heels Red, Black and Blue

Available now at the FOREVER SUMMER Mainstore. As always, please try the demo.

No comments:

Post a Comment