Meme instructions: Answer the following questions about windlight settings and share some that you’ve created yourself. Don’t forget to leave a link to your post in this meme’s comments.
- Do you use windlight while taking pictures? If not, why not? I do.
- When taking a closeup snapshot for a profile picture, which windlight preset do you use most often? I usually go for Nam's Optimal skin and prims but when I want shadows, I would just use the default setting and then use pixlr to get the contrast and shades.
- Which windlight presets do you use for full body portraits? The answer would be the same as above. I'm really a simple girl:)
- If you do landscape photography, which windlights do you use for that most often? I used to go crazy on all the windlight settings available in firestorm, but now I would just use the default setting and use the slider to choose the sun/moon slider and then use pixlr again.
- Do you have any tricks or tips that you could share for using Windlight effectively? If using pixlr is a trick/tip, then that's it. I usually mix a lot of these settings together to get the effect that is pleasing to my eyes.
- Have you created any windlights that you would be willing to share with us? I am sure my brain would explode if I have to figure out how to create windlights and upload it too, so no, I don't have any personal windlight settings.
Most of the time, I don't remember what I use, but in the picture above, I tried so I could show. I went and mixed the Antonio setting and the Alex setting because they gave the picture some depth and then I added yellow and blue and moved the contrast slider in Pixlr. I usually end with a frame but not this time.
Otherwise it would look blah like this:
skin: -Belleza- Lana Skin
hair: Magika  Give
eyes: pc eyes by LL - dark wood
lashes: Maitreya V.I.P. Group Gift - Mesh Eyelashes
eyeshadows: Kyoot Makeup - Cateyes I - Pack 1 (Basic Blacks)
jewellery: Finesmith Black Joy
pose: Purple Poses Savannah 01