Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Is this the last days of Summer?

For me, it's summer everyday of the year with a dose of rain spotted here and there. And when I say here and there, I really mean it because when it rains right where I am, it doesn't mean it's raining a few meters away. That's how hilarious the rain-spotting is here.

I've been meaning to shop for my man alt. The last time I went shopping for him was a few weeks ago. I have the hardest time finding pants for him. Most of the pants and shorts that catches my eyes, when I demoed it on my avatar, falls and shows off his butt. Not that he doesn't have an awesome butt, but really, does he need to go out like that?

Anyway, I was browsing the marketplace and I saw these hawaiian shirts and immediately log my man avatar to the Blank Line shop. This is a new shop for me. I'm so happy with the shirts and the cardi and even though I complaint about the sneaky butt, I bought the shorts too. My excuse is that the shirts and cardi covers that area when he wears them :)

Moon is wearing an old favorite from Liv-Glam. The mainstore moved recently.

I've pixlred my pictures as usual, coz I love to pretty them up, but I don't photoshop them coz I'm not interested in learning this skill.


on Moon:
skin: *Glance Skins - Anais - August - SKIN PACK
hair: . Liquence . - F2 in Natural Fades
outfit: {Liv-Glam} K Collection Summer2 Maxi Dress
jewellery: Zaara : Atiriya set *aquamarine*
shoes: Maitreya Gold * YaXkin Sienna
cat: [Manticore] Cat v3 [BOXED] [WEAR] gift from a friend thank you Katie

on man alt:
skin:  -NIVARO- James Skin - "Mens Department Beard" past item
hair: *Dura*The 2nd year Anniversary hair
top: BlankLine015Aloha_CarpBlue
pants: Blank_Line_005_ShortPants_WHITE
shoes: ::7Style:: -Mid- sneakers black past Fi*Friday item


on manny:
skin: -NIVARO- James Skin - "Mens Department Beard" past item
hair: ::Exile:: Days Go By: Naturals
top: BlankLine_008_Cardie_Check comes with shirt
pants: RONSEM* Straight Jeans / blue (male) old item
shoes: ::7Style:: -Mid- sneakers black past Fi*Friday item

Moon uses poses from Purple Poses while manny alt uses poses from Glitteratti.



No comments:

Post a Comment