Thursday, December 5, 2013

All bundled up

I was feeling worn out and decided to visit Calas Galadhon.


It started with the sale at coldlogic and I bought the coldLogic coat - golding.crema. I coloured the skirt part plum and wore an old system and sculpt top from fri. - Basic.Turtleneck (Plum). The thights are from last year's  INDI Designs - Knit Tights. Also old stuffs are the groupgifts from TRUTH scarf Lygon Scarf[charcoal stripe] and mittens from DCNY Mesh_Holiday Gift 2011 Cozy Mittens_All Colors which came with a hud.
My favorite hair and hat match-up is from ::Exile:: A Winter's Tale: Naturals which I also wear off winter season.
The only other new item are the boots ! LQMesh Overknees Boots KIM - REDGRAVE (RGP0300005) which allows me to have so many colour and texture options.
Then off to Calas Galadhon.




Then I got a tp to a music venue where we took pictures and listened to live music performance.


No comments:

Post a Comment