Sunday, November 24, 2013

Colours for cold days

I am still loving the colours of Autumn.

Belleza has a skin called Molly for FLF. Moon is wearing it in her shape(or same face I should say) while I changed the face for Carter. They're both wearing Mayfly luminous eyes and I have to say, these eyes are just amazing.  Also, LavandaChic has another group gift out and I really love the colour and youthfulness of their style. Perfect for Carter.


on Carter:
hair: Analog Dog freeball libra
skin: -Belleza- FLF Molly Skin
eyes: Mayfly Keshie Group Gift (Luminous - Mesh Eyes - Dark Olive) free to join
poncho: LavandaChic*Vintage Poncho*GIFT GROUP*Nov#3 limited time free to join
shorts: LavandaChic*Tartan Balloon Shorts*Gift Group Nov#2 no longer available :(
top: !Zyrraphotic -7 Chenille sweaters (very old)
leggings: Nachtigall  TFUH #7(old)
boots: *GF*[Mesh] Long Cuff Boots "Will" -sepia-
shape: May(tentative.... I am beginning to think I might have a calender girl shape collection here)

on Moon:
hair: ::Exile:: A Winter's Tale: Naturals
skin: -Belleza- FLF Molly Skin
eyes: Mayfly - Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Arctic Glacier) 60L weekend
jacket: DCNY_Warm-Up Jacket_CocoaSpice 95L @ the Attic
top: *COCO*_LongSleevesSweater_Brown(old item)
jeans: Maitreya Mesh Flare jeans * #7
shoes: ANEXX_FringeSweedSneaker_Ivory(old item)

No comments:

Post a Comment