Monday, October 21, 2013

More SSSS items for Tuesdays

I have more Slebrity Slection Street Sale items to show and I'm not posing Moon away from that red door.

hair: .:{Rumina}:. Alyssa - Anniversary Gift
skin: Glance Anais
outfit: Blurred Cocain outfitfor SSSS(comes with London Boy Sweater and Black zipper Leggings phat azz as you can see Moon has no ass:p)
boots: HOLLY MESH BLACK LONDON HEELS

Next is this gorgeous top from LeriMiles Design which I paired with an old flexi-skirt.

blouse: LMD Wanda Mesh Blouse Brocade Gold for SSSS
skirt: [LeeZu!] Zarah Flexi Skirt /softblack

Another black dress with cut-out sleeves and it comes with the shoes and socks.
complete out: ModaMia Mesh Cocktail Dress Black 5 Sizes Tango Street Sale for SSSS 50L

And then it's about the shoes:
shoes: HOLLY MESH BURNT LEO CHRISTIAN LEE BOOTS for SSSS 50% off 125L!
lingerie: blah.BLAH.blah Almost my bday suit  Lace Lingerie CSR hunt item (free)

shoes: HOLLY MESH TEAL HERRINGBONE SAN FRANSICO BOOTS for SSSS 50L!

I also went to the Bitacora Travel Fair.

This sweet dotted heart dress from Mag<3B is a 5L bargain.

And this boho outfit from M&M got me!

No comments:

Post a Comment