Saturday, October 10, 2026

Blyth House

 

I aim to keep the houses that I build as low impact as possible and still make it cosy and livable. And I hope this house fit the bill. 

Blyth House is an all shade of white double-storey house with large windows except for the red-brick foundation. On the lower floor, it has one spacious room for the dining and living area. There is a separate kitchen which can also fit a small breakfast table. The kitchen has a door leading to the back of the house. To the right side of the house is another spacious living area with adjoining bathroom.


 

Upstairs are 3 spacious rooms(bedrooms) and a bathroom.

Blyth House is 86 land impact with a base area of 21x19. It is copy, mod, partial mesh and no transfer. It is also UNFURNISHED.

I have included a rezzer for easy positioning. Please see the house at my demo area.

Blyth House is available at my demo area and the Marketplace.

No comments:

Post a Comment