Sunday, August 14, 2022

Sunday Lullaby

 

Sunday morning stroll with my pittie furbaby down Bella's Lullaby is quite therapeutic. Every where I look, I can almost feel the gentle breeze, neither hot nor cold and the colours are soothing to my eyes. It's like an opening scene of a romantic countryside movie.

Anyways, this single sim has loads of photogenic scenery.

DP YumYum's latest hairstyle was irresistable and you can get it at this month's Collarbor88. I also made this newest shape, Lulu with the big eyes!

Head: Lilly3.1
Skin & Ears: Caramel [Glam Affair] Joy Skin [Lelutka EvoX] Basic Line - FLF
Hair: *barberyumyum*B21(02)
Eyes: A R T E - Mesmerize Eyes 

Eyelashes: CAZIMI: Sweetness Lashes
Makeup: *Heron - Julia - Makeup
Blush: [Heaux] Dreamy Blush (Tint Me!)

Jewelry: MG - Necklace - Love Catcher Heart
Body: Maitreya Lara V5.3
Skin: Nuve. Basic Body skin v2 - Sunkissed

Top: Blueberry - [TSS 7/30] Solstice - Shell Top - Classic Pack
Skirt: Blueberry - [TSS 4/22] Power Play - Skirts - Denim Pack

Shoes: REIGN.- LIVI WEDGES V2- Super Pack high

Shape: Lulu Shape 1L on my Marketplace


No comments:

Post a Comment