Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Wall Arts and Dollhouses

For this round of Cosmopolitan Sale Room, Piddler's Perch is offering these sets of Wall Arts.


Above the fireplace, from left to right, To Love is...., Behold the Butterfly and Tea Party, available at the CSR.
The rest of the furnitures are old items from Depoz and the christmas tree was last year's gift from Bazar.

Since I'm showing this part of the house, I thought I might as well show the rest of the house. My latest build is an avatar life-sized dollhouse. I plan to make more of them. They will be small and on floating island platforms.
This dollhouse has the winter theme, so the next will most likely be a spring theme or maybe something else. It's completed. All I need to do is put it in a rezzer and pack it up and I have no idea why I am procrastinating.

This is the back portion of the dollhouse.

This is the front of the dollhouse. Cute if I do say so myself:)

No comments:

Post a Comment