Monday, November 11, 2013

Traveller by train

Slacy's has this 50L teal set up for sale for Tuesday's Slebrity Slection Street Sale. It's a corset blouse with leopard print system pants but in this picture, Moon is wearing an old zebra print system pants from TuttiFrutti. I tried all the mesh pants and skirts I have but some mesh tops are just not fitted to wear with other mesh bottoms and vice versa.
I guess it's fortunate I haven't boxed up some of my favorite system clothings.

hair: Eaters Coma - HAIR 29 / NOIR
skin: Glance Anais August
jewellery: *YS&YS* Gold set TDR(old item)
top: SLACY'S CASUAL SET TEAL 50L for SSSS @ Slacy's
bag: MOSS by Steffen Garcia, Ankh(past collarb88)
pants: *TuttiFrutti* Wild Wild Life Low Jeans(old item, system pants)
shoes: N-core FEMME "Marine"

My background picture was taken at one of Hypatia's steampunk sims. I don't recall which one. I've tried to look for that sim, but it seemed the sim chain is no longer around.

No comments:

Post a Comment