Sunday, October 20, 2013

A Freespirit

This pretty pink dress is a groupgift from Sassy!

hair: AD - hop notch - blacks
skin: Anais Glance
necklace: MG - Necklace - Keshi Pearl Heart
dress: ~Sassy!~ Words Aren't Enough - 15k Group Gift
purse: E-Clipse Astralia Clutch-Baguette Red @ L'accessories
shoes: N-core SOLEIL "Pale Pink" BOXED

I finally went to The Boho Culture Fair. I'm a fan of boho-style. All those colours and prints, and the carefree style appeals to me. I got this lovely shade of pinks maxi and the clutch with texture change hud for only 50L each. Those were good buys for me:)

dress: *Citrus* Maxi Sundress Watercolor(everything in the store is 50%off at the moment)
purse: MoiMoi Floral Bow Clutch Fatpack(comes with a texture change hud)


top: D-Style - Beaded Fringe Top 10(this top is a bit risque because it has no alpha layer)
skirt: Swanky hippy mini skirt - vintage
bag: Luas Urban Style - Sienna Bag (comes with a texture change hud)
sandals: Maitreya Gold * YaXkin Sienna

While doing all these shopping and dressing-up, I've managed to squeeze in some time to build a little townhouse.  I've edited this picture using picmonkey and it does look like lights are beaming up at the building.
I know. It looks like a bank, but somebody has to live in those old commercial buildings and keep them in tip top condition. Ahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment