Saturday, November 24, 2012

It's raining out there

I thought I would stop spending.... but then comes the Black Friday Sale all over the grid. The first thing I noticed was the TuttiFrutti store. I've always been attracted to bright cheerful colours. I indulged myself quite a bit there because the whole store was 50% off not just the black coloured items like other stores. I wanted Moon to have more mesh attire and so that is my excuse for spending. The yellow cami is from TuttiFrutti.
The mesh skirt is from Sn@tch and is not on the black Friday sale:( Neither is the oh so sexy wedges called Sixties Heels from My Pretty Pixels. I will definitely be wearing those wedges as often as I wear the Pixelmode Baby Ts. Now if only I can find boots that give me that kind of feeling too.
My bag is a gift from past vintage fair. That hair is from Maitreya and it's oh so old too. The necklace is from Maxi Gossamer.
And my avatar is wearing [PXL]Faith skin in Olive.

No comments:

Post a Comment