Saturday, November 9, 2019

Jaynie Fairytail Cottage

This is another house dedicated to my ginger Jane.
Jaynie Fairytail Cottage is a small Tudor-style double-storey cottage with a usable attic.




There are no rooms in the house because I wanted to lower the land impact so that I can add the climbing roses and bushes, geraniums and climbing ivy.



This little cottage is only 71 land impact and has a base area of 22x16. The landscaping is 55 land impact, but when linked to the house, the house and landscaping becomes 95 land impact.

I have made a rezzer of the house only(71LI) and the house with the unlinked landscaping(126LI). I have also added the linked house and landscaping(95LI) but this one is not in a rezzer.

Jaynie Fairytail Cottage is copy, mod, no transfer and partial mesh. More pictures can be seen on the Marketplace.

Jaynie Fairytail Cottage is available for 400L in the Marketplace.

No comments:

Post a Comment