Friday, April 17, 2015

What's your Digit? Take 5

It has been a very long time since I participated in Miss Strawberry Singh's Monday Meme and this week's meme I just had to make time to join in the fun because it's about my avatar's digits. I've been doing this particular meme for the past 3 years. I missed the first Digit Challenge.

Meme Instructions: Share your avatar’s digits and/or answer the following questions about mesh bodies. If you decide to share your digits, feel free to add your image to the Digits Flickr Group.

I was using the WowMeh mesh body last year and you can see it here but this year I have not used any mesh bodies so I'll go straight to question #4.

4. How do you feel about mesh bodies in general? It's complicated. I like that the body looks so smooth and then I have to wear the clothes. The main reasons I haven't bought any new ones is because I don't want to spent the time adjusting the body to the mesh dresses or get disappointed when some mesh dress just cannot be worn because the mesh body's alpha layers are not compatible. I also don't want to wear appliers because it feels to me like taking 2 steps back to system clothings. 

What Moon is wearing:
hair: AD -tantrum  - blacks
eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes (Midnight Hazel)
lashes: Maitreya V.I.P. Group Gift - Mesh EyeLashes
skin: Elysium - Shui skin - dolce tone
lipstick: Izzie's Christin red lipstick
nails: beauty by alaskametro<3 Slink manicure/pedicure - "Candy Apple"
SLink hands and feet

2 comments:

  1. I am not a huge appliers fan either and I admit, getting used to the mesh bodies is a big pain so I get what you're saying. Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete