Monday, September 30, 2013

Cat lover

Today Moon is the Cat Princess.


I started with the leopard print dress and the ankle boots. I always think boots are sexy whether they're high heels or flats, and if I could, I'd wear them all the time. The Mimosa leather dress is actually a simple frock but designer Venus Hamelin has made it fun and flirty. There are 5 different prints to choose from and although I adore the polka dot, I wanted something fierce and leopards are fierce, right? Best of all, the dress is only 35L each. That is such a bargain, you can grab them all. Then the London Heels from Hollyhood were the perfect fit for the dress.

The hair was fun.... with the tiara. And a cat princess has to lounge around and Eternal Dreams Pose has just the pose I wanted.

skin: *Glance Skins - Anais - August - SKIN PACK
hair: [LeLutka]-Awe Hair HAPPY HOLIDAYS 2011/12 past group gift
eyeshadow: Izzie's Christina Eyeliner/eyeshadows/lipstick
lipstick: Izzie's Christina Eyeliner/eyeshadows/lipstick
bangles: [MANDALA]TAKARA Bangle Pink / Nail&Ring
nails: [FEMALE  [MANDALA]NAIL PALETTE 1 Medium]
minidress: *MIMOSA* Leather Leopard Dress  @ Cosmopolitan Sale Room
boots: HOLLY MESH BLACK LONDON HEELS  @ Cosmopolitan Sale Room
poses: *ED* In These Shoes 02 (pack)  @ Cosmopolitan Sale Room


No comments:

Post a Comment