Wednesday, September 2, 2026

Goofball

 My new pet is a goofball.

The Dog and Pony Show is open! I wanted a friend the same size for Sofiya and I was really excited when Teegle came out with the Standard Poodle. So I took them to Luane's World and the first thing she did when we were posing for pictures was roll in the sand. 

I name her Leona. Officially she is called Duchess. I think on account of the way she look, like she is wearing a fur coat, fur hat and fur boots. Very posh... not! She is a goofball and when I rezz her, I thought.. LION! because of the mane. So I named her Leona.

I took them back home and rezzed them... and watched them interact. It took more than a minute for the interaction AI to kick-in but it was fun watching them. They do bark a lot... fortunately my neighbours live on islands so I am hoping they don't hear those barks.
The goofball and the scaredy 'cat'.
My parcel is on day cycle and I'm usually on during night time and I really do love the light decorations. It feels festive even when nothing is going on:)



No comments:

Post a Comment