Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Moving again.

 And so, once again, I am moving. This time to a bigger plot. I've started breeding KittyCats again(they are so adorable, how did I resist!) and also, I am adding another market, the G&S food and items.

I have placed the Kitties and market in little plots while the demo houses will have a bigger plot. All of them will be up in different sky platforms.

Sky Jungle for the G&S Market.





Fyi, I am using the Ava Waterfall Jungle which I expanded to 32x32 and moved the trees around and added some more trees and shrubs.

Sky Beach Scene for the Kitties.





The demo platform is just a platform, hopefully, nothing else to distract from looking at the demo houses.

Please come visit!



You can also use the black disc teleporter to reach these places. And please click on the black and white kitty to get all 3 landmarks.

Hope you enjoy the visit.

I have also reduced most of my earliest houses in marketplace. Please check them out:)







No comments:

Post a Comment