Sunday, August 28, 2022

Where the Bee Buzz

 

What the Buzz is on the Mainland in the Emyniad sim. It's an interactive bee reserve. It caught my eye because recently I read that waaaay back when, people didn't know that bees is a matriachal society and so they made up stories about the fierceless male leader and warriors of these bees. What the Buzz is also part of the DFS Community Garden.

And, since it's on the mainland, after walking further, I was in the next sim. In Durdane sim, I found the Eatonville Living Museum.



Head: LeLUTKA Kaya Head 3.1
Skin: [Glam Affair] FLO Skin [Lelutka EvoX] Basic Line FLF
Hair: *barberyumyum*B21(02)
Eyebrows: Nuve. Eve Eyebrows black - Evo X
Eyes: Tville - Charming Eyes  *lake*
Eyelashes: Jack Spoon . Rosa Lashes (Lelutka Evo)
Make-up: *Heron - Andressa - Makeup - (LeLUTKA)

Jewelry: Cae :: Aiko :: Collection
Dress: (fd) Bon Bon Dress V2 - Floral Mango
Body: Maitreya Lara

Shape: Denise Shape 1L on my Marketplace



No comments:

Post a Comment