Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Going Retro

I rarely get to dress up in a TWA dress nowadays because I've been taking on more than I can chew. Not that I'm complaining about the responsibilities I've taken on because it's always good to be busy. But I had to make time to dress Moon up in this gorgeous vintage TWA weekly group gift.

hair: A&A Marilyn Hair 4
skin: Glance Anais August
jewellery: Donna Flora Princess Set
outfit+hat: **TWA**The Sophisticate Gown Set-Group Gift Boxed
nails: [FEMALE  [MANDALA]NAIL PALETTE 1 Medium]
clutch: *COCO*_ClutchBag_Black
shoes: [PM] Baby T(2.0) Black

Next is this beautiful Vintage dress  from Osito that's perfect for going to a dance.

hair: A&A Marilyn Hair 4
jewellery: *YS&YS* Gold set (past TDR item)
dress: OSITO Full Skirt Dress Nude Linen for SSSS 50l vs 50%
shoes: SIX BOIS : Glam pointed heels Black/Gold (Slink Mid)

No comments:

Post a Comment