Friday, November 22, 2013

My Virtual Girls

One of my favorite thing to do is to dress-up Moon and Carter in identical clothes. Strangely, this is not what I did when my own daughters were little.
on Carter:
hair: Analog Dog freeball AD - libra -splash
eyes: Mayfly - Liquid Light Eyes (Bronze)
skin: :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Astrea ] - [ 60's chic Fairy TDR]
dress: :::Sn@tch Mesh Bev Mini Dress-All Colors (XSmall):::
bag: (TokiD) Bee Bag (TDR) (past item)
bangles: <X> Autumn Heather Bangles(very old)
boots:*GF*[Mesh] Long Cuff Boots "Will" -sepia-
shape: April(tentative)
pose: Di's Opera

on Moon:
hair: Eaters Coma - HAIR 41 / NOIR
eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes (Midnight Hazel)
skin: Glance Anais August
dress: :::Sn@tch Mesh Bev Mini Dress-All Colors (XSmall):::
jewellery: DM Pearl Drops(old item)
boots: [monso] My Combat Ankle Boots - Silver
pose: Purple Poses



Picmonkey is really fun to play around with.

No comments:

Post a Comment