- Do you usually read the TOS thoroughly before you hit accept? No. I know it's a bad habit not to read any legal documents before signing, but the cup is always half full and I figured it won't wreak havoc on me in the future.
- How do you feel about the new LL TOS changes, specially from August 15th and section 2.3. I did read that section and I realised what it meant, but I guess it hasn't sunk deep in me yet.
- Do the changes affect you directly? I became a premium member because I wanted to sell my buildings and they were partly mesh(which I bought from the marketplace) and I could only sell them in my houses if I were a premium member. So if mesh component builders stop making new improved meshes, I would eventually stop builiding and finally stop selling. I guess then I would also have no reason to pay that monthly premium fee or even have a land for a store. I would probably end up just exploring and taking pics and coming into SL less and less.
- What do you think people should do about this new change? I have no idea. I just hope Linden Lab comes to their senses. No customers, no business.
- Are you or have you ever thought about leaving Second Life? What would you do with your time/blogs/career if you ever did? I have thought about leaving Second Life too many times to count! The last time I was so sure I would, I deleted everyone on my friend's list and then the building thing kicked in and I had a new diversion. Well, if I do quit, I think I will start pestering my children:) Seriously, I will first start forcing myself to concerntrate on reading a whole book and not just the beginning, middle and ending. That's a start:)
Monday, October 21, 2013
Monday Meme: Question about Linden Lab TOS
Miss Berry's meme this week isn't something that hasn't crossed my mind eventhough the answers aren't as easy.