Thursday, July 19, 2012

Hair Fair 2012, gifts and scarves

 The scarves are 50L each.





I think this year there are more hair gifts than last year. I didn't have time to take pictures of all the gifts I received and some of the pictures didn't turn out well and I didn't have time to retake them. Some of the hairstyles on sale were almost the same as the ones I already have from other designers so I didn't get them, even if some of the proceeds go to charity.
I took back a lot of demos although when it wasn't so laggy on the event sims, I tried out the demos there.
These are the ones that I bought on the spot:


I'm thinking of Mermaids when I bought this hair. The seashells and starfish hairband sold me.

These 2 hairstyles from Emo-tions is ingenious...2 in 1 AND and animation to boot! I love it.



All these picture snapping and editing is tiring!
*updated, here are a couple more hairstyles and I'm done!

This hair doesn't go well with all AOs because it's not mesh. It's a great looking hair for taking pictures though but I'll need to mod it so that the strands won't stick into Moon's boobs. I love the colour, strawberry blonde on my avatar.

This hair is also another 2 in 1 style but without the animation. The ponytail can be attached and detached so I could dress my avatar up or down.

No comments:

Post a Comment