Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Monday Meme: Best & Worst

It's Monday Meme again from Miss Strawberry Singh. I haven't had the chance to participate in the last 2 but this one seemed easy enough.

Meme Instructions: Copy and paste the questions and answers below, delete my answers and input your own. The twist is, the final question you need to change and make up your own best & worst that you want to share. Don’t forget to leave a link to your post in the comments.
  1. Best thing about Second Life: I get to meet people from all over the world.
    Worst thing about Second Life:  People end up being the same in both worlds and their negativity sucks.
  2. Best thing in your inventory: the Adv Border & Perf HUD. It's so easy to set up a sky platform and to pin point my parcel borders.
    Worst thing in your inventory: weapons from my roleplay past. I want to get rid of them, but they cost me a small fortune so I'm still holding on to them. They do make good props sometimes. 
  3. Best earliest SL memory: Being adopted in a roleplay. Until today, I am friends with my roleplay mother:)
    Worst earliest SL memory: Being ostracized by friends for going over to the other clan in a roleplay. That's when I realised that it's all personal.
  4. Best thing you learned because of SL: Building!
    Worst thing you learned because of SL: ditto as Miss Berry wrote. Anonymity can bring out the worst in people.
  5. Best thing about blogging: I know it should be something about being a better writer, but the truth is, it's made me better at taking pictures, as in, I experiment with the editors in pixlr and picmonkey. I am a visual person.
    Worst thing about blogging: I have the pictures, but I have no idea what to write!
  6. Best thing to have with french toast: I like my french toast with jam.
    Worst thing to have with french toast: I'm not sure, but soy sauce would definitely not taste good lol!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah soy sauce and french toast are not a good combination, lol!

    ReplyDelete